[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Shining Force :: Forums • View topic - Moar EVE

Shining Force :: Forums

Shining Force Discussion
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Moar EVE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm 

I think I'm the only one in SF actively playing EVE.

Should you like to give it a shot, with a free 3 week trial, hit up this link:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?inv ... tion=buddy

:D

Spaceships. Explosions. Dying matters. Sandbox universe.

Post subject: Re: Moar EVE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm 
Officer

Nope! ... You and Scree

That is all

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:56 am 

Winter expansion patch notes:

http://community.eveonline.com/news/pat ... or-rubicon

FUN stuff here... Interceptors rebalanced... new Sisters of Eve faction ships... deployable structures that allow some fun mechanics... like stealing from POS facilities...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:16 pm 

No one cares about good games here, they just play FFXIV.

See what I did there?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 pm 

I don't get it.

Battle Tag: Tor#1895

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 am 

Scree holler at me in game if you're playing with any sort of regularity again...

Elfred Gam'Havoc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am 

You in any major alliances? Ive previously teamed up with a small but well known group called Dirt Nap Squad, one of the CSMs "Trebor" is in it along with infamous DNS Black. Fun stealth oriented group.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm 

I've been a highsec NPC corp carebear for a long time... rolled with Brick Squad briefly when I started EVE back in the day.

I can fly Stealth Bombers... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm 

Ahhh, yea we moved out to nullsec about a year ago. I haven't touched base with them in about 3 months though, sorta dropped the game when EQ Next details came out. I'm tempted to come back, but I don't know what I'd do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm 

i'm kinda at a wall in game. bored with missions. need PVP experience... so I think I'm going to apply to Red Vs Blue... two highsec corps that are perpetually at war with each other... and happen to live in the same region I've been in for quite some time now.

Plus i need to get to know people that aren't npc corp carebears...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 pm 

Yea games a lot more fun, but highsec has some attention-span issues for me. When I moved to Nullsec I had a lot of fun, the constant state of fear was actually engaging. Then again, my Corp was pretty small so its hard sometimes to do ANYTHING if your system or ingress system is being camped (or stealth-afkd).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 am 

Anyone that's been away 6+ months and wants to give it a shot again for a free week:

https://secure.eveonline.com/RecallProg ... type=share

I've been playing with a Faction Warfare corp the last couple months... and its been the most fun in game I've ever had. TONS of intense crazy pvp!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:20 pm 

http://youtu.be/AdfFnTt2UT0

Op success, I'm resubbing next month...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm 

Its a pretty impressive video. I'll admit to having loaded up the account page before realizing what coming back would require. I'd have to likely move my ships through hostile space, with no corp, likely losing everything.

I closed the browser before clicking subscribe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:42 am 
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 am 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:29 am 

Pulled the trigger last night.

The 75$ Second Decade collector's pack was pretty enticing, too!

RIFTER USB HUB!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 pm 

Kinda wish I could come back, but I cut off any chance of that by selling both my accounts to Sniggardly (which I was an officer of at the time) One was a Titan pilot, the other a mothership pilot. I can't imagine what it would take for me to get even close to the caliber of pilot and ships I had before... it just wouldn't be fun for me I don't think.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:43 am 

We see a fair bit of Snig in and around the Cal/Gal warzone, prior to the force projection changes that just went into effect they liked to hotdrop a fair bit.

If you sold for Isk... you can always buy new pilots on the character bazaar with the skillsets you'd want. If it was cash for the accounts themselves... don't let CCP find out, they're cracking down HARD on rmt..

Titan/super training... is a long slog... I'm a month out of sitting (SITTING, not flying) a Dread, but keep finding new subcap stuff to interest me. There's not much use for caps at the moment in faction warfare. Which is incredibly fun pvp.

Oh yea, the force projection changes... your space coffins are not that awesome anymore. http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev ... ge-update/

At least you cant cyno chain across the cluster rapidly anymore.

With a decent skill plan and the booster to skill training that new accounts can get, its not hard to get a pilot to a place they can be very useful.