Post by mormak » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Joined 6/6/06, funny coincidence

Morpheis
Officer
Officer

Re: 10 years

Post by Morpheis » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 pm

goddamn, it's been 10 years. Time flies :!:
Threat is a tricky thing to balance. If it’s too easy to maintain, then the tank isn’t having fun. If it’s too hard to maintain, then nobody is having fun. - Ghostcrawler

Oruz

Post by Oruz » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Morpheis wrote:goddamn, it's been 10 years. Time flies :!:
Morpheis, happen to know if Shining Force will be participating in the Legion expansion?

Morpheis
Officer
Officer

Post by Morpheis » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Oruz wrote:
Morpheis, happen to know if Shining Force will be participating in the Legion expansion?
I'm sure several SF people will end up playing, but not in any official capacity. I'm not sure what the current state of the guild on Mal'ganis is anymore but it might be worthwhile to open it up again just for social interaction for people who don't would otherwise be flying solo.
Threat is a tricky thing to balance. If it’s too easy to maintain, then the tank isn’t having fun. If it’s too hard to maintain, then nobody is having fun. - Ghostcrawler

Oruz

Post by Oruz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Morpheis wrote:
Oruz wrote:
I'm sure several SF people will end up playing, but not in any official capacity. I'm not sure what the current state of the guild on Mal'ganis is anymore but it might be worthwhile to open it up again just for social interaction for people who don't would otherwise be flying solo.

No decent guild will take my word on my past raiding experience. I can not find anything on World of Logs. It is as if they are nonexistent. Which it looks to be the issue. I really did enjoy SF.

theArk0s

Post by theArk0s » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 pm

I still play off and on across most of my toons and happily bear the <Shining Force> moniker on most of them. Definitely miss the good old days, but the game has definitely moved on from the vanilla heyday. I'm *somewhat* looking forward to Legion, will be interesting to see how all the changes play out. Mostly just interested in rolling a new DH and see how that class plays. The demo at BlizzCon last year was fun enough to get me interested again.
...needs more cowbell.