You should look into Hex & Pulsechain

Moderator: Officers

Morpheis
Officer
Officer

You should look into Hex & Pulsechain

Post by Morpheis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop some information about a cryptocurrency that I recently decided to invest in: Hex.

I learned about it through my good friend who started dating a crypto journalist who is herself already a millionaire. I looked into the founder Richard Heart and have gone on to spend many hours reading and watching interviews (some of which were pretty combative) of Richard Heart and various others talking about Hex. Since Hex has been out for two years now and done a 10,000x price increase which has minted many new millionaires already (several of which who have retired and now create content for Hex) the scam accusations have died down quite a bit.

So, I've invested ~100k at this point, my friend put in ~$120k and my roommate has put in ~$800k (goddamn!). The reason I'm telling you this is because while I may be wrong and lose all my money, I'm at least putting my money where my mouth is and I'm not trying to waste your time. I honestly think Hex is pre-viral and has a crazy bright future, and I haven't even told you about Pulsechain yet.

Pulsechain is going to be a fork of Ethereum which copies over the entire system state of the Ethereum network and the aim of the new network is to reduce gas fees (which are disgusting right now on Ethereum) and move to proof of stake instead of proof of work. The launch of Pulsechain is expected in 1.5 - 2 months. Why does this matter? Well there is a new token called Pulse which is going to be the base token of this new network just like Eth is for Ethereum and because of the network state copy, any ERC20 tokens you hold in a non-custodial wallet (which means a wallet you own and have the private keys too) at the time of the fork, will be duplicated on Pulsechain. So, any Hex or stakes you may have on Ethereum be also be duplicated on Pulsechain. Once everything goes live, the value of all of those tokens will be $0, but if Pulsechain is successful, who knows? I've personally set aside $10,000 in Hex to swap for Pulse when the new network is launched.

If you'd like to learn more, I'd recommend watching this interview with Richard Heart from earlier today. It's solid and covers most of the important topics.

If you decide you want to buy Hex, either of these will work: I personally prefer transferring my money to pro.coinbase, converting to USDC then transferring those coins to my Staker.app where I swap for Hex and stake it. I've also followed the Hex.com instructions, both approaches are perfectly fine.

Hex & Pulsechain info sites: Hex youtubers: Ok, that's about it. Be aware that Ethereum gas fees are very high right now, but Hex you get before the fork will be duplicated on the Pulsechain. Hopefully this information is useful to some of you.
Threat is a tricky thing to balance. If it’s too easy to maintain, then the tank isn’t having fun. If it’s too hard to maintain, then nobody is having fun. - Ghostcrawler

Morpheis
Officer
Officer

Re: You should look into Hex & Pulsechain

Post by Morpheis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 pm

Just to clear up any confusion, no I was not hacked. Yes this is actually me (EQ, DAOC, WoW, ect) and no I've not posted about any crypto before. I just think Hex and Pulsechain is a unique opportunity in time and wanted my SF guildies to know about it at least.
Threat is a tricky thing to balance. If it’s too easy to maintain, then the tank isn’t having fun. If it’s too hard to maintain, then nobody is having fun. - Ghostcrawler

Morpheis
Officer
Officer

Re: You should look into Hex & Pulsechain

Post by Morpheis » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Just a reminder for anyone who may get into crypto in the future who's never done it before. After you setup your wallet and get your secret recovery phrase: store it securely and safely and NEVER give that phrase to someone! The only time you should ever need to use it is when YOU are recovering your wallet through a trusted source. Anyone with that phrase can get control of your wallet and steal ALL of your funds and there isn't anything you'll be able to do about it. I bring this up because this morning a Hex whale emergency ended $20 million in stakes and it was because he got scammed on Telegram and gave away his seed phrase. Even if you're rich, you can still be stupid :/